NICKI Minaj and Cardi B came to blows at a New York Fashion week party last night.
There was a major scuffle between the feuding rappers at a swanky do in Manhattan, which left Cardi with a huge bump on her forehead.
The pair were decked in posh frocks for the NYFW Harper’s Bazaar bash on Friday night when they clashed.
TMZ report that Cardi, real name Belcalis Almanzar, approached Nicki to confront her over "lies she was spreading", and that she was elbowed in the face by a security guard.
“It was bad,” a source told Page Six.
“They were separated by security, but Cardi was still trying to get at her.
"She took off a giant red shoe and threw it at Nicki — who was being blocked up against a wall by huge security guard.”
Cardi was then led into another room while Nicki was held back with security in front of her.
“There was a giant fist full of hair on the floor," the source added.
"One of Cardi’s assistants came and grabbed it and took it with her.”
In video of the incident on social media, Cardi, 25, can be heard shouting: "Say something about my daughter again!"
Security guards flock around her trying to separate the pair.
Another witness said: “Wigs pilled, Cardi carried off.”
Cardi later took to Instagram to give her side of the story in a lengthy message to fans.
She wrote: "I've let a lot of s*** slide.
"I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags, f*** up the way I eat."
She adds: "But when you mention my child, you choose to like comments about me as a mother, make comments about my abilities to take care of my daughter is when all bets are f***** off!!"
Why are Nicki Minaj and Cardi B mortal rap enemies?
- May 2017 - Nicki Minaj disses Cardi's then boyfriend Offset in the track Swish Swish, featuring Katy Perry
- Same month - Cardi hits back on Instagram talking about "idols who become rivals"
- July 2017 - Nicki filmed dancing along to Cardi's track, Bodack Yellow, in a show of support to the young rapper
- August 2017 - Nicki raps: "Lil b**** I heard these labels tryna make another me" on track No Flag, just days after Cardi signs a record deal with Atlantic
- September 2017 - Fans suspect Cardi is dissing Nicki on No Limit
- May 2018 - Nicki seems to bury the hatchet, sending Cardi's baby daughter lavish designer gifts
- September 2018 - The pair come to blows at New York Fashion Week
She goes on: "B****** talk all that s*** in they raps but in real life they p****.
"This s*** really is for entertainment!"
Nicki has not commented on the alleged scrap - but posted an Instagram video of her checking her hair calmly after the drama.
A source said that “Cardi was escorted out… She has a knot on her forehead from getting hit.”
Another source said, “it started because someone pushed Cardi from behind. She went flying.”
Just last month it looked like the warring pair had put their differences aside with Nicki sending Cardi's baby, Kulture, £3,700 worth of presents.